Saturday, September 28, 2013

End of Month

Well. Well well well.

So my first post to this blog was on Aug 28th 2013, and now here it is Sept 28th 2013. One full month. I've done it. I've put myself to the fire, tested myself, and found I can do it. And it's been great.

That being said, weekends have been a bitch and a half for me. Weekdays I can handle. I can post a lot to this place from my phone, or when I'm not getting a lot of calls at work. But lately weekends have not been a good time for trying to keep up.

So they're getting bumped for now. I'll still do 5 days a week, M-F and I may help myself out by writing on the weekends to post during the week.

It's been a great month. I'm honestly surprised that I'm getting the readership that I am, and I am very gratified that you've chosen to put aside a little if your valuable time to read something of mine. Because of that, I will be continuing for as long as I am able, with the Magic World Story, the Santa Society, and other various fiction, as well as opinions, rants, and commentaries, with the occasional vlog or something as well. I'm also considering putting the stories into audio format, so that may pop up here from time to time as well.

All in all, I think this has been a good experience for me, and shown me that no matter whatever other problems I might have, this at least is something that I can do.

Thanks everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment