Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Magic World (working title): Chapter 9 part 16

Nine minutes forty-eight seconds later the two vehicles pulled up outside the Marathon station.

"Now if that was me," Henry was saying jovially, "I would have cops so far up my ass they could have seen what I was thinking!"

"What can I say? It's a gift," said Bernard, smirking as he got out of the car.

A tall square jawed man wearing a leather jacket similar to Henrys, approach them in the parking lot.

"What's the plan boss?" asked Jackie.

Henry looked back and forth between them for a few moments. "How are you in a fight?"

"I grew up on the streets, trading punches with people fighting to survive. I'm not very good with guns, but if its a brawl you're after I can oblige you."

Henry nodded and looked at Jackie questioningly.

Jackie looked doubtful for a moment, and said slowly, "I didn't see any guns-"

"Perfect," said Henry. "Here's the plan. Jackie you and me will go over a couple blocks, then start heading for the club making a lot of noise along the way. Orco, you give us a couple minutes then head up this block here, I think its Macksville ave. when you get to Paris Avenue you should see the club on your left. We'll distract those tiny dick goat head mother fuckers, while they're getting ready for us you come up behind and knock them the fuck out."

"Then all we have to do just get the van full of highly explosive materials to a safe location."

Bernard what slightly taken aback by this statement, but before he could respond Henry slapped him on the arm and said, "Good luck Orco, see you on the other side," and gunned his bike loudly and took off.

Bernard sighed and said, "I have to stop hanging around criminals." 

He got back in his Mustang and started slowly heading up Macksville ave.

No comments:

Post a Comment