Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Magic World (working title): Chapter 8 part 2

Chapter 8 continued:

Ten minutes later she pulled up outside a dirty little white building with no windows, and nearly no signage, apart from an old beat up stand up sign, the kind that was supposed to light up on the inside, and had an arrow on top that pointed to whatever it was advertising. This one though wasn't just yellowing, it was practically brown.

The sign said, "LIVE TOPLESS GIRLS, 2 FOR 1 BEERS AFTER 10 PM, TONIGHT IS AMATURE NIGHT." 

'Of course,' thought Miranda ruefully. 'It just had to be a strip club.' 

It was early afternoon and already there were a good number of vehicles in the lot. Something about the chain-link fence topped with barbed-wire told her it would not be a bad idea to park there, so she drove up the block and around the corner by this little brick building with a hanging sign that said RC: YOUNG MEN'S CLUB about a block away.

When she made her way back to the club she went in through the first set of doors and into a small alcove where a bouncer was taking cover charges.  He took one look at her and said, "Boy I guess I know why you're here." He looked slowly up and down wanting to take time. "You must be here to-"

"-Get information," she said, making her disdain for him clear.

His face fell and he stood up a little straighter suddenly looking at her with great distaste. "Oh," he said. "Well I'm 'fraid I'm not very good at rememberin thangs." Then he leered at her. "Least not without a bit of... motivation." He smirked salaciously.

She shook her head and reached for her wallet thinking to just pay the damn cover charge and realized that she didn't actually have any cash on hand, just her debit card. She sighed heavily.

"I don't suppose you have an ATM machine here do you?"

He grinned cockily again and nodded his head toward a run-down beat up little machine that once might have been an ATM about a hundred year ago.

"Sorry," he said. "An' the next nearest one's clean 'cross town. But uh... I know how's you can make some quick cash." he licked his lip, looking her slowly over again.

Her temper flared, and her lip curled into a snarl and she stalked towards him. Surprised, he tried to back away from her forgetting that he was up against the wall. Her hand shot out and grabbed...

...One of the amateur night flyers on the wall. She ripped away in one clean yank and walked to the other end of the alcove, reading it, then she turned back to him. He flinched away again, which she found amusing, seeing that she was about one quarter her size. This thought cheered her greatly  and suddenly she turned very perky and bubbly again.

"Okay," she said. "I guess I can do this." She skipped past him through the darkened glass inner door, and into the cloud of heavy bass music, but paused before going through. She leaned over to the Bouncer, smiling, and whispered in his ear. "Oh, but if I catch you watching me..." she pulled an electric stun-gun out of one her pockets and gave it a quick press of the trigger. The spark leaped between the posts, snapping and buzzing. "..I'll taze you till you piss blood," she whispered playfully. She kissed him lightly on the cheek, and skipped through the door giggling.


******************************* Chapter 8 part 3

 Damn, still not done with this chapter. I'm going to have to get a word count, 'cause this is really getting long. I think it might be that I just really like this character. (BTW the spelling of Amateur above is intentional.)

Also I think I might have to consider slowing my output a bit. I've been stressing about this a lot, and it's taking up a lot of time which has also been stressing my wife out, so I owe it to her to slow things down a little.

Found this picture of a model called Charlotte Free (click the pic for the source):

She has more or less the right face and hair, and possibly makeup, but she's WAY to skinny to be Miranda. Physically, I'm thinking more like this (click the pic for the source) :
Or maybe this (ditto) :
It's all in the thighs and hips here, and probably the shoulders... and *ahem* other attributes.
Anyway, if anyone is able to find me a picture of a girl that is a good amalgamation of these girls, feel free to send it my way.
Comments and suggestions are always welcome.

Thanks for reading!

***BTW I don't own any of these pics, I'm just borrowing them as examples, so please don't sue me.***

No comments:

Post a Comment