Saturday, October 5, 2013

Stealing the pony, and being awesome.

Hey guys.

So I didn't write a blog post yesterday, as I was kinda totally out of it from my eyes which were really itchy and stuff, and today I'm very dizzy, disoriented, and my eyes are still itchy and stuff, but I though I had to share this, and give my thoughts.


See this to me is great. The guy who had the pony he made stolen didn't get all pissed and start freaking out, and they guy who stole it didn't freak out and get all defensive, or try to deny it, he just admitted it, helped get it down the stairs and home and even had a funny story to tell about the whole thing.

This is great. I wish more people in America were like this. But it's not enough to wish, which is why I'm putting out this call. People: be more responsible. If you do something wrong, take responsibility and make it right. No matter what the cost.

And if you find someone who has wronged you, and they're trying to be cool about it, don't give them a hard time. They're trying to do the right thing. Anyone can make a mistake but it takes a bigger man/woman to admit his/her mistakes, and an even bigger man/woman to forgive them.

In other words, be excellent to each other. And party on dudes.

No comments:

Post a Comment