Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Music from The 38s: covers


I didn't have time to post a blog tonight because I was practicing with my little side band The 38s tonight, with Brian MacLennon and Derrek Pillars. So I figured it was only fair to go ahead and let you see what we've been working on. The songs you're going to see are very rough, this is the first time we've played them together, so don't be too critical. I think you guys should like it anyway. I borrowed Brian's phone so I was able to record from 2 different angles, and I think it looks pretty nice.

There are 4 videos all told, so if you're seeing this with less than 4, check back soon.





It's worth noting that we do not own any copyrights, these performances are for entertainment only, and we get no monetary gain from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment